Hello Apexx and Warner Robins Family,
Just like you, we are concerned about COVID 19. We thought we would take some time to update you.
We have for the last 15 years made cleaning our facility a priority and today is no different. We are known throughout the Middle GA area for having one of the best kept facilities around. Bleach has always been our friend! Our facility is professionally cleaned daily.
In fact, we are taking more precautions than ever.
In addition, we are preparing a plan to satisfy everyone’s martial arts, after school and fitness goals.
Here are some of those things:
- We have launched streaming of classes and have begun work on virtual class videos. You will find these videos on Zoom, Facebook and Youtube.
- At home lesson plans.
- To ensure that everyone in our facility is healthy and happy, we are going to be requiring a quick forehead scan for all students, parents, and siblings, to confirm that temperatures are 100.3 or lower as established by the Mayo Clinic, and we are going to require hand sanitizer before entering the facility. People who show any symptoms will not be allowed to attend/enter our facility.
- We will have hand soap and hand sanitizer available for use. We strongly encourage students and parents to wash their hands when they enter and leave the academy.
- We’d also like students to take the time to use hand sanitizer any time they enter and exit the training area.
- Everyone will be required to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or singing Happy Birthday to yourself twice) after they use the restroom.
- When greeting people please bow or wave. We will be temporarily putting a hold on the use of handshakes and high-fives and replace them with fist bumps and elbows. We will, however, still smile, give lots of thumbs ups and bow to greet each other.
- Please wipe down your training gear after each use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid sharing personal items
Please adhere to these policies.
We are asking for the cooperation of all our students and families.
We are prepared to remain open for those of you that wish to continue lessons within the facility.
For those of who do not feel comfortable coming to our facility please make time to get your classes in as mentioned above. We know whatever your decision it is made with the best interests of you and/or your child in mind.
We have several options in place for Testing that is currently scheduled for March 26 and 27 so no need to worry … everyone who should go to the promotional testing will get an opportunity!
We have camps planned for those of you that have no option but to go to work and have no place for your kids.
We are also closely watching the decisions made by the Houston County Board of Education.
Our #1 goal is to make sure everyone is safe and healthy.
We will communicate to you via text, email, Facebook, Spark app and phone when ever possible. Please make sure you have all these methods of communication open to us.
We look forward to everything getting back to “normal” as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, please feel free to text/call us at 478-923-2040.